This course introduces Globalization concepts and subsequently examines Globalization
in the context of corporate strategy. The impact of Globalization on product
planning and development is discussed, including cost justification and control.
Audience: The course is designed for C-Level Management. Duration: The course is approximately 1 hour in duration.
This course has the following prerequisites.
1. Globalization concepts: a. Locale (linguistic, cultural and regulatory aspects),
b. Digital encoding of text, c. Formal and de facto standards, d. Internationalization
2. Aligning globalization initiatives with the corporate strategy
3. Global product planning
4. Global product development
5. Globalization ROI, market priorities and time to market
6. Outsourcing alternatives for Internationalization and Localization
7. Question & Answer