This course introduces the Internationalization aspects
of software project management. The course starts out
with the need for specific Internationalization requirements
and subsequently reviews the impact of Internationalization
on development activities and processes. Specific tools
and quality control requirements are also addressed.
Audience: The course is designed for Technical management,
software architects, developers and testers.
Duration: The course is approximately 2 hours in duration.
The course has the following prerequisites:
1. Internationalization requirements needed as input
to the development process
2. Internationalization activities in the software development
3. Impact of Internationalization on development processes
4. Tools needed to support Internationalization
5. Providing input for Localization kits
6. Quality Control Internationalization activities and
7. Question & Answer